You can contact us by post at Lichfield Reynolds, 6 Pall Mall, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1HG, or by telephone during office hours on 01782 289122, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Visitors to our Website
We record information about how visitors interact with our website and use this data with a 3rd party service, Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to help us to better understand what content and products visitors want. We do not use analytics data to attempt to track or identify individuals.
Contact forms submitted via our Website
We use your contact details to reply to your submitted contact form. The legal basis we use to facilitate this use of your details is contract.
These are the rights you have in relation to your personal data:
- Right to be informed - we need to tell you various things about us and our data processing activities.
- Right to access - you have a right ask if we hold personal data about you and, if so, you have a right to access that data and to know how it's used.
- Right to rectification - you have a right to have your personal data updated if it is not correct or completed it if it's incomplete.
- Right to erasure (the "right to be forgotten") - you have a right to have your personal data removed from our systems.
- Right to restrict processing - you have a right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability - you have a right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in machine-readable electronic format.
- Right to object - you have a right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to automated processing - you have a right to object to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling).
Many of the above rights contain exceptions and conditions that affect how and when they apply. You can find out more information about individual rights at the ICO website.
If you want to see a copy of any personal data we hold about you, or exercise any of your other rights, please send your request to:
Data Access Requests,
Lichfield Reynolds Solicitors,
6 Pall Mall,
You also have a right to lodge a formal complaint the relevant supervisory authority (the ICO) if you think we've breached your rights.
HOW TO CONTACT US
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Updates to our data policy will be published here. This policy was reviewed and updated on 25th May 2018.
MORE ABOUT COOKIES
We use "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure. Cookies are small text files that are created by a web server and stored on your computer when you visit a website. The website that created the cookie can read the contents when you are at their website.
- To anonymously assist with the function of our website.
- To anonymously collect information about how visitors use our website.
Here are details of the individual cookies used by our website:
|Google Analytics||ga, _gat, _gid||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.|
|PHP Session Cookie||PHPSESSID||This cookie does not collect information about our visitors, and is only used to assist with the function of the website.|
All the major browsers allow you to block cookies and delete those that have already been created on your computer, usually within the 'Tools' section of the browser. These tools allow you to specify which cookies you will accept by type and often by specific websites using an exception list e.g. you can block all cookies and then list the website from which you will accept cookies.